2023 Sponsors - Join the excitement!
WyoGives is an exciting and quickly growing event that brings the state together as one community on one day to raise money and awareness for Wyoming’s nonprofits. WyoGives.org provides one easy-to-use platform where people can find, learn about, and contribute to the causes they are passionate about. These are organizations that support families, enrich our lives, and help to create vibrant communities in Wyoming.
In just three years, WyoGives has raised $6 million for Wyoming nonprofits. The number of participating organizations in WyoGives has grown from 130 in 2020, 193 in 2021, and 256 in 2022. WyoGives has experienced a marked increase in donors: from 2,286 in 2020, to 3,804 in 2021, and 5,773 in 2022.
The 4th Annual WyoGives will take place on Wednesday, July 12, 2023. Be a part of the buzz as everyone tunes in to watch the live count of donations coming in during this 24-hour time period! Sponsorship is a tremendous opportunity to show your support for the entire nonprofit community by playing a key role in WyoGives 2023.
Your support will:
- Increase nonprofit visibility across our state.
- Provide valuable training opportunities for nonprofit staff and volunteers.
- Award prize grants to participating organizations.
- Encourage state-wide engagement with nonprofits serving Wyoming communities.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Promoting your organization as an investor in the work of nonprofits.
- Highlight your organization to the participating nonprofits.
- Highlight your organization to thousands of individuals that visit WyoGives.org prior to and on the 24-hour day of giving.
- Drive traffic to your organization’s website through your logo hyperlink.
- Be a part of the excitement of an incredible 24-hour online event with statewide media coverage and recognition.