Read this Before You Apply to Participate
WyoGives, an initiative of the Wyoming Nonprofit Network, is a 24-hour day of online giving designed to bring the state together as one community to raise funds and awareness for Wyoming's nonprofits.
Our commitment to participating nonprofits is to provide:
- A robust platform with tools and resources for building an online fundraising campaign as part of WyoGives.
- Online training on how to use the platform and technical assistance.
- Statewide marketing efforts to drive visitors to the platform.
- Opportunities for donors to connect with nonprofits through the platform.
- A platform for businesses to support nonprofits through employee matching and corporate matching funds.
- A platform for individual (peer-to-peer) fundraisers to raise funds for the participating nonprofit of their choice.
Please read through these requirements carefully prior to applying. No refunds will be given for failure to ensure that you are eligible and able to provide the information required to participate
To participate, your organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) or have secured your own fiscal sponsor* that meets all requirements.
- Be headquartered in Wyoming or provide services in Wyoming. If you are headquartered outside of Wyoming, you must provide proof of services here. This can be done by having a physical location here, having an Annual Report that specifies your impact in Wyoming, or submitting financial report that shows funds distributed in Wyoming.
- Be in good standing with the Wyoming Secretary of State and the IRS.
- Provide bank account information as noted below.
To apply you will need the following information:
- The legal name of the organization as it appears on your IRS form 990.
- The EIN (Employer Identification Number) for your organization.
- A credit card to pay the non-refundable application fee.
To accept donations, you will need to provide the following information:
- Bank routing and account number
- The name, title, date of birth, home address, home email address, home phone number and full Social Security Number for a representative of the organization. (Learn why this is required.)
- If you participated in WyoGives previously and your banking information has not changed, you will not need to re-enter this information but you may be required to provide some additional information.
WyoGives Prizes will be announced as soon as the details are finalized.
- Participating nonprofits are encouraged, but not required, to secure a matching sponsor for their campaign. Any matching requirements or limitations are between the participating nonprofit and the matching sponsor.
- The Wyoming Nonprofit Network provides administrative support for donors interested in providing matching funds or pool to multiple organizations. The Wyoming Nonprofit Network serves as a facilitator for these requests, but does not actively solicit matches.
- Applying and being accepted as a WyoGives participant does not guarantee your participation in any matches that the Wyoming Nonprofit Network is administering. Additional information from organizations will be required in order to participate in these matches and there are limitations on matches. These parameters are set by the donors of these matches.
- Matching partners information and application instructions can be found on Matching Partners page. NOTE: Past qualification and participation in these matches does not mean you will qualify this year. Please read the information carefully.
- For matching funds administered by the Wyoming Nonprofit Network, only online donations on July 12th will be matched.
If you have any questions concerning these limitations, we highly recommend you contact us at email@example.com before applying to participate in WyoGives.
*If you have a fiscal sponsor:
- The fiscal sponsor must be a 501(c)(3).
- The fiscal sponsor must have a history of acting as a fiscal sponsor/agent.
- An organization cannot participate in WyoGives if they are raising funds for a new project and don't have a current relationship with a fiscal sponsor. The Wyoming Nonprofit Network (WyoGives) does not assist with arranging fiscal sponsor relationships.
- Written approval must be received from the fiscal sponsor.
- The legal name and the EIN for the fiscal sponsor must be provided.