Read this Before You Apply to Participate
Please use the lists below to ensure that you have everything you need to breeze through the application process and become fully verified to participate in WyoGives.
No refunds will be given for failure to ensure that you are eligible and able to provide the information required to participate.
Your organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(19), or have a fiscal sponsor* that meets all requirements.
- Be headquartered in Wyoming or provide services in Wyoming. If you are headquartered outside of Wyoming, you must provide proof of services here. This can be done by having a physical location here, having an Annual Report that specifies your impact in Wyoming, or submitting financial report that shows money distributed in Wyoming.
- Provide bank account information
- Provide the name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number and Social Security Number for a representative of your organization. (Learn why this is required.)
To apply you will need the following information:
- The legal name of the organization as it appears on your IRS form 990.
- The EIN of the organization
- Your most recent 990 or 990 EZ. If you complete a 990N or are not required to file an annual return with the IRS, you must submit your most recent year-end financial report (Statement of Activities or Profit/Loss Statement).
- A credit card to pay the non-refundable application fee
To accept donations, you will need to provide the following information:
- Bank routing and account number
- The name, title, date of birth, home address, home email address, home phone number and full Social Security Number for a representative of the organization. (Learn why this is required.)
- If you participated in WyoGives previously and your banking information has not changed, you will not need to re-enter this information but you may be required to provide some additional information.
WyoGives secured matches and prizes:
WyoGives matching funds and prizes will be announced as soon as the details are finalized.
Applying and being accepted as a WyoGives participant does not guarantee your participation in WyoGives secured matches and prizes. Additional information from organizations may be required in order to participate in these matches and prizes. There will be limitations on matches.
More information will be available soon. As always, we encourage you to secure your own matches and challenges. You will find information and resources in the Nonprofit Toolkit.
If you have any questions concerning these limitations, we highly recommend you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before applying to participate in WyoGives.
*If you have a fiscal sponsor:
- The fiscal sponsor must be a 501(c)(3).
- The fiscal sponsor must have a history of acting as a fiscal sponsor/agent.
- An organization cannot participate in WyoGives if they are raising funds for a new project and don't have a current relationship with a fiscal sponsor. The Wyoming Nonprofit Network (WyoGives) does not assist with arranging fiscal sponsor relationships.
- Written approval must be received from the fiscal sponsor.
- The legal name and the EIN for the fiscal sponsor must be provided.